Why Do We Eat Turkey on Thanksgiving? - Nicholas Scarpino


 

Why Do We Eat Turkey On Thanksgiving

Nicholas Scarpino

4 Stars

Publisher's Description

Review

 With the words of the book in rhyme and accompanied by delightful illustrations this would make a great present for kids and families whether they've ever wondered about turkey and thanksgiving or not.

If you want an indepth investigation into Thanksgiving and it's poultry connections then this probably isn't the book for you but as an interesting tale to delight the children it hits the mark

I'm not American, neither have I been to America but I enjoyed this book both as a source of information and as an opportunity to read to the kids and share conversations about both the narrative and the pictures.

Buy on Amazon

Author

Professionally, I'm SVP of Marketing & Off-Premise Dining at Portillo's. Prior to joining Portillo’s as the company’s first ever Marketing employee, I worked in digital advertising at Google. My first job at Portillo’s was as a cashier for the brand while in high school. I have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from Notre Dame and a Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern.

At home, I'm a husband, twin, and a dad to four awesome kids. I've written two books — one about Marketing, and a children's book about Thanksgiving that was illustrated by my grandmother. I've also done a TEDx talk about Marketing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wings Unfurled by Rebecca Gomez Farrell

Favourite Books of 2023

Second To Sin by Murray Bailey