Danger In Plain Sight - Burt Weissbourd (Audiobook)

 

See the source image 

 Rating 3 Stars (Audio) & 4 Stars (Book)

Publisher's Description

 Review

With plenty of action to keep the story moving along, 'Danger in Plain Sight' is an interesting thriller with some memorable characters. 

I listened to the audiobook version and this has a couple of flaws which would probably not be an issue with the book version. Firstly the Narrator's voice is a bit flat and the attempt at a French accent sounds more Italian to me. Secondly there are characters with very similar names that can get confused (Callie, Christy & Kellie)

Leaving aside the issues with the audio version I enjoyed the story which keeps you guessing at every turn.

I would've liked more character development for some of the side players to give it a bit more depth. I initially was skeptical about the romantic sub-plot but then realised it was necessary to set up the final end-game

I'd rate this at 4 stars but need to knock off a star for the audio version for the reasons stated above.

I would be happy to read further offerings from Burt Weissbourd in the future   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wings Unfurled by Rebecca Gomez Farrell

Favourite Books of 2023

Second To Sin by Murray Bailey